1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Mansion

Discussion in 'Primary' started by snowsnowsnow, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Hello to anyone who thinks that they might be able to help :) I have unfortunately lost my copy of the DVDs for this, I think someone borrowed them and they were never returned syndrome. I don't suppose anyone has another copy they might be willing to share - I am more than happy to pay costs. Thank you so much :)

2. Hello to anyone who thinks that they might be able to help :) I have unfortunately lost my copy of the DVDs for this, I think someone borrowed them and they were never returned syndrome. I don't suppose anyone has another copy they might be willing to share - I am more than happy to pay costs. Thank you so much :)

3. I love Maths Mansion!

Luckily, you can download the videos from Teachers TV. They're all here: http://www.teachers.tv/search?q=maths+mansion

Hope this helps!

4. oooh that's lovely thank you so much. At least I now know where to see half of them. Thank you very much for your help.

5. Do you have any idea where I get the videos from now since Teachers TV is no longer around?
    Thanks

6. Twinkles

Twinkles New commenter

It's all archived here

7. I can't find these on teachers tv and on the link twinkle gave they don't seem to play. What am i doing wrong?

8. marlin

marlin Star commenter Forum guide

9. It seems that Channel 4 now seem to have the rights to Maths Mansion and want you to spend a fortune for DVDs. Can't believe they allowed this to happen as it was totally free and you could download them from Teachers TV until the government pulled the plug on it.

10. They may have been saved on a stick. Happy to share!

11. I'm looking for Megamaths (BBC) . Why, oh why, do they not put good programmes on to DVD? We have some of the videos at school but they old and loads are missing. :(

12. Amybella

Amybella New commenter

13. bigwig2404

bigwig2404 New commenter