1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths leaflet for parents

Discussion in 'Primary' started by RJR_38, Jun 26, 2008.

1. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

I'm currently in a Y1/2 class and I want to give the parents of my new class in September a leaflet/sheet about how numeracy works in KS1. Things such as the methods we use, the types of things they can do at home to help, key things they should learn etc. Does anyone have something like this I could use or adapt before I spend hours trying to make one?

2. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

I'm currently in a Y1/2 class and I want to give the parents of my new class in September a leaflet/sheet about how numeracy works in KS1. Things such as the methods we use, the types of things they can do at home to help, key things they should learn etc. Does anyone have something like this I could use or adapt before I spend hours trying to make one?

3. dagnabit

dagnabit New commenter

I have used the target ones on the standards site before but those ones on the leics site are different - fab in fact!

4. These look great- does anyone know of reading ones?

5. have you looked on Dudley site sure they used to have some good leaflets

6. Thanks bluerose I've just had a good look and I can't seem to find any- but I will keep looking

7. RJR_38

RJR_38 New commenter

They look great - thanks a lot!!

8. NO.2
    inadream
    I'm taking on the maths manager role and have been trying to get something together to send out to parents in September.
    Your leics link is fantastic!
    Thanks a mill...

9. Very glad to help y'all!!