1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Homework games for reception

Discussion in 'Primary' started by leparkin, Jun 28, 2012.

1. I'm looking to buy some maths games packs (preferably in plastic wallets with all the resources they need) for reception and possibly Y1 class. Say 20+ games. Does anyone know where I can purchase them from? Also reception teachers -how do you find them? Do children like them? Parents? and most importantly do you think they are effective? Many thanks

2. Anyone please

3. Anyone please

4. Andrew Jeffrey

Andrew Jeffrey New commenter

I may be able to save you spending money! A year or so ago I wrote some homework booklets of maths games for Reception to Year 6 for East Sussex LA on the understanding that they would host them for free on their website for anyone to download and use.They work like reading diaries - try a game, write a comment, etc. Don't know the URL offhand but someone else might.My only slight worry is that they are putting certain parts of their website behind a paywall but I can send you the books if that is the case.

5. These sounded useful Andrew but ive googled and cant find them any thoughts as to where they might be if they are still freely available

6. These sound great! Not had any luck searching either. Please could you email them?
    kath83@hotmail.co.uk

7. Thanks for that could you email me too?

michelle_parkin@ymail.com

8. Just what I'm looking for - could you email me them please: ghooks@live.co.uk
    Thanks