1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths Enhancement Days

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by montie42, Feb 17, 2011.

1. I am looking to organise a Maths Enhancement Day for a group of 50+ Key Stage Three Pupils at a school for children with moderate learning difficulties. We are looking to target 'Using and Applying' and/or 'Shape and Space' where possible. I can organise the activities/resources myself but have been told by my SMT there is funding available if I want to use an outside agency/company. Does anybody have any experience of working with a company who were able to deliver a really good package? If so I would be very grateful if you could pass on the name/email.
    Thanks

2. I am looking to organise a Maths Enhancement Day for a group of 50+ Key Stage Three Pupils at a school for children with moderate learning difficulties. We are looking to target 'Using and Applying' and/or 'Shape and Space' where possible. I can organise the activities/resources myself but have been told by my SMT there is funding available if I want to use an outside agency/company. Does anybody have any experience of working with a company who were able to deliver a really good package? If so I would be very grateful if you could pass on the name/email.
    Thanks