1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maths challenge for GTP interview

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by snick2011, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Hello everyone,
    I really hope someone can help! I have been invited back to a second interview for a GTP placement starting in September 2012. On the letter that I have received, it says that, as part of my interview I will have a maths challenge?... I was just wondering if anyone had experienced/taken part in a maths challenge at a GTP interview? Please help xxx

2. Hello everyone,
    I really hope someone can help! I have been invited back to a second interview for a GTP placement starting in September 2012. On the letter that I have received, it says that, as part of my interview I will have a maths challenge?... I was just wondering if anyone had experienced/taken part in a maths challenge at a GTP interview? Please help xxx

3. Most people have to pass a maths/numeracy test. It will either be something as simple as that, or a more problem-solving type task given their use of the word "challenge".