Hello. I’m currently employed in the state sector and have just been offered an interview at a private school for a job in September. I’m beginning to wonder with all the uncertainty recently if it’s the right decision to move to a private school. Would the school even be open in September? Would they be struggling financially? I know the school is no longer part of the TPS so does this suggest they are not in a strong financial position? I have so many questions! Also, at some point in the future (in the next 2 years) I want to start a family. I’m not sure what the maternity pay is like at the school and I’m worried it doesn’t match the state. Should I ask this at interview or would that be a strange question to ask? Or should I wait until I’m offered the job to discuss salary and conditions of work? Part of me is thinking it would be better to stay put. It would be great to hear some advice. Thanks.