1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

maternity and current PM cycle

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by dew_a_change, May 12, 2011.

1. Hi,

I'm due to go on maternity this month, but i'm not sure when I need to submit my evidence for meeting my objectives. Can I submit it after I've left (as I don't think I'll have to put everything together) or do I have to show it all before i leave?

Also does anyone know whether I have to fully meet all my objectives having only done 2 full terms, in order to have a successful cycle this year?

Thanks

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

You cannot be disadvantaged in any way because of your pregnancy - so you can complete the cycle.

You do not have to complete all objectives in a cycle - they can be carried over as long as satisfactory progress towards completion has been made.

3. thanks.

So as long as i can show that i've met the objectives as best i can then that should be ok? would i pass my PM cycle? I'm concerned because I was told I hadn't met 2 of my objectives last year even though I felt I had.

4. the criteria was set for each objective and i know i can show something for each objective successfully, so I am confused as to how the Head has already decided (with obvious feedback from my reviewer) that I've not met my objectives. They haven't even given me a chance to put my evidence forward. I feel victimised.