1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Masters in Education?

Discussion in 'Senior Leadership Team' started by tabsloper, Jan 3, 2020.

1. tabsloper

tabsloper New commenter

Hi

Does anyone know of any free providers. I have lots of credits and want to finish it but I'm not really willing to pay. In the past from time to time I am aware that universities have offered free masters opportunities to teachers?

Thanks

2. Manon163

Manon163 New commenter

Hi,
    i am sorry, i don't answer but i don't know how to create a post and i would like to register for the TES fair on January the 11th, 2020, in London, but, i can't finish to fill in the page because i'm French and I don't have any "number teacher registration". I deeply need to go to this event. How can i do ? Thank you so much and i'm still sorry that i know this is not the place to do it but i don't know how to do it right... Thank you so much in advance !

3. sooooexcited

sooooexcited Occasional commenter

As far as I know they all have fees. If it's useful for your school, they will pay so ask them.

4. shaia

shaia New commenter

I would surprised if there are any free ones out there

5. install

install Star commenter

If you can relate it to your school role they 'may' pay towards it as part of your cpd.

6. dts

dts Occasional commenter

I think the best you can hope for is to have your previous credit recognised with a corresponding drop in fees. You're very unlikely to find a free provider. I took a Masters between 2016-17 - the vast majority of other UK teachers were self-funding their course.