1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Masters in Education

Discussion in 'Heads of department' started by Fancyface, Jan 15, 2012.

1. Does anyone know of a Uni in the UK that offers a masters programme in Educations? I am a UK citizen teaching abroad but would like to do my masters in the UK. I am current looking for a uni that offers a programme where I can do distance learning and maybe attend lectures in the summer/easter or another time throughout the course.

2. Does anyone know of a Uni in the UK that offers a masters programme in Educations? I am a UK citizen teaching abroad but would like to do my masters in the UK. I am current looking for a uni that offers a programme where I can do distance learning and maybe attend lectures in the summer/easter or another time throughout the course.

3. Karvol

Karvol Occasional commenter

Lots of UK universities do this type of program. Bath, IOE, Open University, to list a few.
    I am currently studying for a MA at IOE. It is quite hard work, even part-time, and takes up approximately 10 -15 hours per week.

4. Just started a Masters in Innovation in Education with Warwick Uni. I work in the UAE and all the work is submitted online - no need to attend lectures in the UK at any stage.