1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Masters dissertation on SEN staff - participation request

Discussion in 'Special educational needs' started by ElisabethO, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ElisabethO

ElisabethO New commenter

Calling all SEN teachers, TAs and support workers!

My name is Elisabeth. I am currently studying for a Masters in Psychology in Education at the University of York, and I am a supply support worker in a SEN school.

I would like to invite SEN teachers, teaching assistants and support workers to take part in my anonymous 5-10 minute survey about staff motivations to work in a SEN school (primary/secondary/post-18). You will be required to answer a few simple questions about why you chose to enter your job. This study has been approved by the Education Ethics Committee at the University of York.

The link to the survey is provided below. After clicking on the link (or copying and pasting it into your browser), you will be redirected to the consent form which will provide further information. The survey can be completed on a mobile device or computer.

Link to the survey:
    https://york.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0TYSJaVxJukI1sF

If you have any questions, please email me at emo510@york.ac.uk

Your participation would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,

Elisabeth

2. dzil

dzil Occasional commenter

Done

3. ElisabethO

ElisabethO New commenter

Fantastic - thank you for participating! Much appreciated.