1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Master classes- new WJEC spec- help needed! Please!

Discussion in 'English' started by drumminggirl, Feb 27, 2012.

1. I have to run some master classes for the year 11s who are re-sitting unit one and sitting unit two for the new WJEC specification. I have not taught this at all and am having to step in as our KS4 coordinator is off on long-term sick. I have no idea where to start or what to focus on or what resources to use. I was on maternity leave last year so have not taught this at all yet and I feel like I am already drowning in work (don't we all!). If anyone could point me in the right direction/ share resources/ give me some advice I would be so pleased. I need to plan and make resources for 8 hour long classes. Please please please?!

2. I have to run some master classes for the year 11s who are re-sitting unit one and sitting unit two for the new WJEC specification. I have not taught this at all and am having to step in as our KS4 coordinator is off on long-term sick. I have no idea where to start or what to focus on or what resources to use. I was on maternity leave last year so have not taught this at all yet and I feel like I am already drowning in work (don't we all!). If anyone could point me in the right direction/ share resources/ give me some advice I would be so pleased. I need to plan and make resources for 8 hour long classes. Please please please?!

3. We have done lots on this, message me your email address and I'll get some bits together and email you :)