1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MAry Moon and the stars by Janice Galloway

Discussion in 'Scotland - curriculum' started by Celticlassie, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Anyone used this? If so, does anyone have any good ideas / resources for it? Thanks in advance!

2. Anyone used this? If so, does anyone have any good ideas / resources for it? Thanks in advance!

3. I've got a wee unit and some work on it if you're interested. Don't know if I can e-mail or post it to you,
    Kenny

4. Kenny, that would be brilliant! I love the story and have developed some of my own stuff, but more would be wonderful! My email address is eilidhincrete@yahoo.co.uk

Ta muchly!

5. Hi Eilidh
    Sorry for the delay, I've only now just reread the message. I'll get that work sorted some time over the next week if that's okay with you. Or is it very urgent?
    Kenny

6. I've e-mailed you some work
    Kenny

7. Hi Kenny, I wouldn't mind a copy of that myself. E-mail is shaz_mac@msn.com. Your help much appreciated.

8. Hiya How Do You Get Theee Actual Writing Of Mary Moon And The Stars Up ?? Xo..<33 Write Back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Sorry, don't understand the question....

10. Is there any way I could have ANY resources people have on Mary Moon and the Stars?!
    Would be hugely grateful and happy to swap something in return.

E-mail is ; adventure_capitalist@hotmail.co.uk

MERCI!

11. Hi all,

If anybody has prepared any worksheets on Mary Moon and the Stars I would be very appreciative if you could send them to me as file attachments to
    jmyerscough@cherrybank.pkc.sch.uk

Hope I can return any such favour in the future

Regards
    John M

12. Hello,
    I am looking for any resources on Mary moon and the stars. I saw your message on Tess and wondered if you could help. would be much appreciated.
    Thank you
    Tracy

13. Hello,
    I am looking for any resources on Mary Moon and the Stars; can you help?

14. Hi Kenny
    Could you please send me a copy of the Mary Moon work ? I am happy to send you something in return if I have resources you want.My email is mpetrie@ashcraig-sec.glasgow.sch.uk.
    Thanks
    Margaret

15. Hi there,
    I was hoping someone could help me Janice Galloway's Mary Moon and the Stars.
    If anyone has any resources or help points with it please?! I'd really appreciate it!
    My e-mail's jenna.tiffen89@hotmail.co.uk
    Jenna