1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Marshmallow Fluff...where can l buy this from?!

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by the apprentice, Nov 26, 2011.

1. the apprentice

the apprentice New commenter

Thinking of making some red velvet whoopie pies, and the recipe asks for fluff marshmallow. l have looked on Sainsburys Asda and Tesco websites and can't find it. Its on amazon etc. but don't really want to buy it online...any ideas please!?

2. Waitrose/ ocado is where I get mine from.

3. Oh, and asda do it as well.

4. the apprentice

the apprentice New commenter

Will have a look in Asda..not really sure what red velvet cakes will even taste like,but they look sooo great..must be the rich red colour.

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

6. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

this is for sale in the 'Ye olde sweet shop' by Mr Simms

I spotted it today while I was in there and had a flash back to a thread on here!

7. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear
    I recently bought some on Amazon and because it was such a good price, I bought two packs of four.[​IMG]
    Very, very naughty person, me

8. giraffe

giraffe New commenter

Especially as it was left at a neighbour's house and when I went to collect the big box of it from her I inadvertently said, 'Oh, good. That'll be my Marshmallow Fluff!'

9. landaise

landaise Occasional commenter

They sell it in supermarkets here. I wondered what you do with it, it looks VILE !!!