1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Married Couple Getting Jobs in UAE

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Georgepodge71983, Mar 28, 2011.

1. My wife and I would like to relocate in the UAE, i am a Geography teacher and my wife is a DT teacher. We would like to teach abroad but have found very little information on couples both getting jobs abroad within communiting distance. Please give advise on the probability or way we can begin to try and get teaching in the UAE. Thanks

2. Which part of the UAE do you want to work in?? Once you've decided that, do some research on schools in the area and then see which ones have vacancies in your subject areas. You can find out whether they are within commuting distance by using google maps!

3. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

Jod fairs are reat for teaching couples, it would be better to spread your net a bit wider than just the UAE.

4. Dr CO Jones

Dr CO Jones New commenter

I think this piece of wisdom deserves wider recognition.

5. bbibbler

bbibbler New commenter

Does not take a genius to work out what I meant?

Doh

I forgot that there are shower checkers reading this board, better change it for them.

<u>Job Fairs are Great For Teaching Couples</u>

Thank you Jones, carry on now.

6. Dr CO Jones

Dr CO Jones New commenter

I did not use the word 'idiot'. Are you confused or just illiterate?

7. Get a grip, Jones, he's both.
    And we're talking iceberg tips....