1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Markscheme for G062/01

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by SimonR1, Dec 9, 2011.

1. Hey,
    I am teaching AS OCR ICT G062/01 to my year 12 and i was wondering if anyone has the markscheme for it. If you do can you please send the markscheme or the link to me please.
    Thank You.

2. Hey,
    I am teaching AS OCR ICT G062/01 to my year 12 and i was wondering if anyone has the markscheme for it. If you do can you please send the markscheme or the link to me please.
    Thank You.

3. The Mark Scheme will be sent to your Exams Officer later next year. You are only allowed to look at it once you have taken in all coursework, and after that point you may not allow students to make improvements.

4. There are someone website like http://www.paullong.net/shop/index.html have markscheme, if any have these markscheme or know any other website can you please email it to me.
    Thank You very much.

5. These mark schemes are his best guess and not official. As he creates them himself then distributing them without his permission would be immoral and possibly illegal.

Given that this is your first post, I'll not accuse you of being a student, incapable of completing their coursework without the same kind of directed guidance that you were used to at GCSE. I'll also refrain from accusing you of being the student Ramesy94, who has been posting on this forum and asking for assistance with their coursework.

As you are obviously a professional ICT teacher, and comfortable working your way around basic Excel formula, I suggest you contact the exam board and ask for assistance in delivering the structured tasks, and stop posting on the forum.

6. Also, stop 5 staring your own topics.