1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Marks to UMS conversions, very quick question

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by tattyb, Nov 18, 2011.

1. HI Folks
    Can anybody tell me what are the marks to UMS conversions for EDEXCEL 2011 Reading and Listening GCSE for German, French and Spanish? I have searched the website in vain.
    The reason i would like to know, is because Y11 are now getting into past paper practice, and i wanted to get something out of it myself, so i am conducting an exercise in comparison between the boards, and how they get on if they try all the different ones. (i would like to try and proove that there are discrepancies, as i think the board we currently use is the hardest to do well in!!) I now have evrything i need for AQA WJEC and OCR, but just can't get the EDEXCEL ones. I will gladly post my findings on here when I'm done.

2. sam enerve

sam enerve New commenter

I think this is it: http://www.edexcel.com/iwantto/I%20want%20to%20%20Tasks/1101%20GCSE%20Units%20Grade%20Boundaries%20Home.pdf

3. thanks for replying Sam. That's the speaking and writing though, I'm after reading and listening from june 2011. Does anybody do Edexcel and have this info via their results analysis service?