1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Marking MEST4

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by backtoback, Mar 13, 2012.

1. backtoback

backtoback New commenter

Has anyone got any tips for marking the critical investigation of MEST4? The mark scheme is terribly vague and as all the students have done individual topics it makes it even harder!
    I have the exemplar materials from AQA, but there have been no standardisation meetings (I think it was cancelled, though that may have been for (MEST2 last year?) and my coursework advisor cannot help me with this marking process.

Any tips welcomed greatly!!

2. backtoback

backtoback New commenter

Has anyone got any tips for marking the critical investigation of MEST4? The mark scheme is terribly vague and as all the students have done individual topics it makes it even harder!
    I have the exemplar materials from AQA, but there have been no standardisation meetings (I think it was cancelled, though that may have been for (MEST2 last year?) and my coursework advisor cannot help me with this marking process.

Any tips welcomed greatly!!