1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

marking media coursework

Discussion in 'Media studies' started by floyd1985, Jan 19, 2012.

1. hello!
    i only started teaching media in september and although it's goin alright, i'm not sure how to send off work when it's marked... are there special sheets that need to be filled in or do i just mark the work on their actual assignments??
    it might sound like a silly question but i don't want to be sending scribble all over their work if i'm not supposed to and i can't seem to find any info about it. i'm just starting assignment 2 with my year 10s and have completed assignment 1 and have all handed in redrafts of their assignments but i don't want to mark them incase i do it wrong!!!
    please help me
    unknowing media lady [​IMG]

2. hello!
    i only started teaching media in september and although it's goin alright, i'm not sure how to send off work when it's marked... are there special sheets that need to be filled in or do i just mark the work on their actual assignments??
    it might sound like a silly question but i don't want to be sending scribble all over their work if i'm not supposed to and i can't seem to find any info about it. i'm just starting assignment 2 with my year 10s and have completed assignment 1 and have all handed in redrafts of their assignments but i don't want to mark them incase i do it wrong!!!
    please help me
    unknowing media lady [​IMG]

3. CarolineEm

CarolineEm New commenter

Your centre will have an assigned coursework advisor who you can contact and will give you all the support you need with this. Ask your exams officer for his/her details. They're usually pretty prompt at getting back and very helpful.