1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Marketing Mix 4ps

Discussion in 'Business studies' started by iqbala11, Apr 5, 2011.

1. Hi
    I will be doing a lesson the marketing mix (4P) with a group of 16 students, can you please give me any ideas or resources on how i might be able to differentitate the lesson.
    Regards

2. What have you got so far?

What course is it? What age group? Mixed or streamed? How long is the lesson?

Have you tried the resources area?

3. HI,
    It is a class of 16 students with a range of differing abilities, as this is a group of foreign students some learners have difficulties in reading and writing and then there are those who are more comfortable. The learners are all adults and are studying a GCSE/ A Level course.
    The lesson is going to last for 1 hour 30 min

4. I'm sorry, I don't understand what you mean by a GCSE/A level course? It must be one or the other, surely?

5. Hi iqbala11, have a look at www.businessstudies.com click on the theory notes tab then follow the Edexcel and marketing links. There is a presentation of 3 slides detailing the marketing mix for Ipods.
    it is difficult to understand exactly what you will need as GCSE and A level courses are very different in terms of the depth of knowledge required by the student to pass the course.

6. GCSE and A-Level are two completely different levels of assessment and the theory included in each varies drastically. I think that's probably what's causing the confusion.
    Marketing is probably one of the most felxible areas of the BS syllabus to deliver due to the variety of ways in which you can approach it!