1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mark scheme for Edexcel GCSE music exam paper summer 2011

Discussion in 'Music' started by wellywally79, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Hi

I am struggling to access and download the mark scheme for the Edexcel GCSE music exam summer 2011 (I do have a login etc, I just seem to get an error page). My year 11s just did this paper last week as their mock and I desperately need to mark the paper by Thursday. If anyone has managed to download this or is able to access this I would really appreciate it if you could email me a copy as I hope to get the papers marked tonight.

My email is: wellywally79@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in advance if you are able to come to my rescue!

2. Hi

I am struggling to access and download the mark scheme for the Edexcel GCSE music exam summer 2011 (I do have a login etc, I just seem to get an error page). My year 11s just did this paper last week as their mock and I desperately need to mark the paper by Thursday. If anyone has managed to download this or is able to access this I would really appreciate it if you could email me a copy as I hope to get the papers marked tonight.

My email is: wellywally79@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you in advance if you are able to come to my rescue!

3. casper

casper New commenter

Hi, I have managed to get this. Is your log in ok. If you got to Head of Department and look under resources past papers and exams series.

4. casper

casper New commenter

You have mail.

5. Hi WellyWally,
    Could you perhaps pass on the past 2011 summer paper to me as well? I'd much appreciate it as I need to go over the syllabus and criteria for my set.

Thank you!
    Moby
    Music Tuition Agency

6. Hello, could you possibly send this markscheme to me too, would be greatly appreciated: warwl001@medway.org.uk