1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Maplins

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by egyptgirl, Nov 10, 2011.

1. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Thanks for the tip, Lapin. Will have to investigate...purely for research purposes, of course [​IMG]

2. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Egyptgirl, these are items for the kitchen that are a must, you need a pair of 5 bladed scissors, just think of all the grass and hair you can cut from fondant!

3. Good grief!!
    Goose from Lidl (I think), red cabbage and now Maplins... how much more money will I be spending cos you all find some amazing things I now suddenly can't live without??

4. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Had to keep my hands firmly gripped on the pushchair when I was in Dunelm and TK Maxx the other day [​IMG]

5. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Just been to C&H Fabrics and Lakeland, bought some fabric which goes well with the amazing fabric I bought in Amman, some black burn-out velvet furnishing fabric for a skirt, Halloween cutters, garlic press, no poachpods, didn't see them, got some stuff in Poundland, looked at the queue and dumped the basket on the floor!!

6. lapinrose

lapinrose Lead commenter

Have seen the identical scissors for £10.95 advertised as herb chopping scissors. Amazon have them for about £5.

http://www.kitchencraft.co.uk/catalogue/detail.aspx?pid=17747&gid=41130&pg=icDBRleWcpZ6alXWDEdUVQ%3D%3D