1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mantle of the Expert Schools

Discussion in 'Primary' started by NessaS, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Hello,
    I am finishing my last year of BA (Hons) primary teaching degree and am doing my dissertation on mantle of the expert. I am trying to get in contact with schools in the Surrey area that use MoE as a regular part of their curriculum, in the hope that they might be willing to be informally interviewed as part of my research. I have looked up schools on the MoE website but there are not many in the area, so I thought I'd put the feelers out here.
    If anyone is involved with using MoE at KS2, I would love to hear from you!
    Thanks

2. Hello,
    I am finishing my last year of BA (Hons) primary teaching degree and am doing my dissertation on mantle of the expert. I am trying to get in contact with schools in the Surrey area that use MoE as a regular part of their curriculum, in the hope that they might be willing to be informally interviewed as part of my research. I have looked up schools on the MoE website but there are not many in the area, so I thought I'd put the feelers out here.
    If anyone is involved with using MoE at KS2, I would love to hear from you!
    Thanks