1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Manon des Sources

Discussion in 'Modern foreign languages' started by bristolmover, Aug 12, 2009.

1. bristolmover

bristolmover New commenter

I am more than happy to share the work I've done on it in exchange! I'm away tomorrow but could exchange 1st week of September... thanks

2. Hi,
    I'm beginning taeching Manon des Sources as a film in September and am having the same problem getting resources! Did you have any success? I can share with you the film on dvd and resources for a number of other A level texts.
    Thanks

3. bristolmover

bristolmover New commenter

There is some manon des Sources vocab on quizlet too

4. Charlington

Charlington New commenter

Hello, it was me who started the other thread recently on this book!

I have started putting together a booklet I am going to use with my students and will upload it on here when I have finished. I have used a couple of your ideas Bristolmover!

A book that I have found really useful is ''Pagnol: L'Eau des collines - Glasgow Introductory Guide" by David Coward (ISBN: 9780852613917) It's got so many ideas on the portrayal of characters, the use of the church vs 'non-believers' and the use of the locations.

Another idea I had when teaching the book was ppts of vocab per chapter. As there is so much new stuff in the book, especially plants/animals/birds/geographical terms etc I thought pictures would be a good way of bringing the book to life.

5. Charlington

Charlington New commenter

Hello all.
    I have uploaded a student booklet that I have put together for use with Manon des Sources. the ideas for each chapter page came form something that Bristolmover sent me, so credit for that idea goes to her.
    I hope it is of use to some of you.
    Charlington