1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Manchester Metropolitan University - Drama PGCE

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by wannabedramateacher, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hi All,

Has anybody applied for or completed a PGCE in Drama @ Manchester Met?

I have sent off my application on the GTTR and wish to know what to expect IF i get an interview :)

2. Figmo

Figmo New commenter

Hello, I did. What a great experience. JR is a legend =)
    Will post in more detail later when I get a chance

C

3. I completed the course 8 years ago!!! So it may have changed. But I do remember being asked at interview about my opinion of how drama fits into the national curriculum. I agree with the post above a great course amazing experience and the course leader is brilliant.
    Hope you get on as teaching drama is brilliant.

4. Hey there,

I have had my interview date through now..any tips would be greatly appreciated!! thanks :)

5. Hi I have seen that you applied for a drama P.G.C.E and got an interview and I am in the process of applying for mine this year and I was wondering if you would be able to help me with any information on drama and the curriculum.

Thank-you