1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mama Mia

Discussion in 'Personal' started by playleader29, Apr 10, 2011.

1. Lapinrose did you mean Marco Polo the cruise ship? I would love to hear about it if you were as I traveled from Canada to Lopndon on it when it was the Alexandex Pushkin. If not, ignore this post!

2. I was an young and impressionable teenager when Abba won the Eurovision song contest...and I LOVED them! Hated Mamma Mia. So.... I love ABBA and I admire Meryl Streep.... but not necessarily at the same time!

3. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Blimey Lily you and me are the same age! I recalkl that Waterloo was No 1 when we were on a lower VI geography field trip. Itwas the same weekend that Liverpool played Newcastle in the cup final.

4. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

"Please don't let her want to watch this" I prayed silently when Mrs Artboy flicked it on. "Please let her switrch to something else - anything else - but this" and she did. Thank you, Satan!