1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Make *** great again!

Discussion in 'Teaching abroad' started by walkingfred, Jan 15, 2019.

1. walkingfred

walkingfred Occasional commenter

Was just thinking, lots of people are currently swimming in the murky waters of recruitment, and *** tends to be a bit ranty. I am going to post an honest review of my current school this week to help out potential newbs. Anyone else fancy it to make it a bit more up to date and less angry?

2. bigfatgit

bigfatgit Occasional commenter

You are Ben / Psyguy from *** and I claim my $10
    ;););)

3. wrldtrvlr123

wrldtrvlr123 Occasional commenter

Claim denied (IMHO). Post too short, not pseudo-intellectual enough and poster didn't make any incredible (in the truest sense of the word) claims regarding their own training, experience or knowledge.

It would be nice to see some fresh, balanced and/or really juicy reviews on *** though.

Mr_Cricket likes this.
  4. norwichred

norwichred Occasional commenter

I must say, having sprung for a membership I read some reviews of schools I was interested in and then all the old schools I used to work in.

I wouldn't say that balanced is the word I would use. I didn’t read one positive comment.

SaffraJay likes this.
  5. 576

576 Established commenter

I read some really positive comments about my new school, specifically referring to 2 SMT members who left last year. But they don't seem to tally with what the remaining staff say about them.