1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Major ICT initatives in the last 10 years?

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Thatsmyloaf, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Thatsmyloaf

Thatsmyloaf New commenter

Hi,
    I am about to write a paper about the spread of ICT in the primary school and its impact in nuturing/hindering creativity in the core subjects and I have hit a bit of a roadblock.
    Despite scouring the DFES sites I can not find a single initative relating to the use of ICT in primary schools in the last 10 years. All I can find is the the ICT across the curriculum (2003) push in Key Stage 3 (Secondary)
    Any ideas or know any policies that may be helpful?

2. Thatsmyloaf

Thatsmyloaf New commenter

Hi,
    I am about to write a paper about the spread of ICT in the primary school and its impact in nuturing/hindering creativity in the core subjects and I have hit a bit of a roadblock.
    Despite scouring the DFES sites I can not find a single initative relating to the use of ICT in primary schools in the last 10 years. All I can find is the the ICT across the curriculum (2003) push in Key Stage 3 (Secondary)
    Any ideas or know any policies that may be helpful?