1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Magnets and springs display year 4?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Ev11, Jul 29, 2011.

1. Hello all, am looking for a creative person who could give me some inspiration on a magnet and spring display for September. I am working in a school where displays are VERY important and stuggle to draw a stick man so wondered if anyone had some ideas so I could plan it out?
    They seem to love scenes here.
    Thank you in advance xx

2. lardylegs

lardylegs Occasional commenter

google magnets and springs display - there is loads of stuff out there, you just have to sift through it!

3. If you google schoolslink science you will find some vocab cards for display etc for all science area.

4. Leasa

Leasa New commenter

I did a display last year for this topic. It wasn't very creative but tried to make it interactive so put some items on the board and the children had to use a magnet to decide if it was magnetic or not and then place it in a table on the board. We also made spring type people and animals using folded card. Hope this helps.