1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Magister Linguae Anglicanae

Discussion in 'Classics' started by multipack, Jan 21, 2011.

1. Lectori SD,
    Quaeremus magistrum linguae anglicanae, qui in schola judaeorum (Londiniensis, in regione N16) linguam anglicanam doceat (GCSE). Horas docendi: die II ad diem V,inter horas 14:00 et 17:00, veneris inter horas 11:30 & 13:00. Da responsum, si in animo plus de re scire habeas. evanmillner@gmail.com

2. Lectori SD,
    Quaeremus magistrum linguae anglicanae, qui in schola judaeorum (Londiniensis, in regione N16) linguam anglicanam doceat (GCSE). Horas docendi: die II ad diem V,inter horas 14:00 et 17:00, veneris inter horas 11:30 & 13:00. Da responsum, si in animo plus de re scire habeas. evanmillner@gmail.com

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Are you only looking for men then and do you teach English in Latin?

4. andromache

andromache New commenter

salve, Multipack, but I suspect you would find more English teachers on the English forum. salve to nutella quoque, while I'm here.

5. lemoni122

lemoni122 New commenter

I find it fascinating that someone in Stamford Hill believes that English will be best taught by a teacher who knows Latin. How right!

(I forgive the use of 'magister' as Multipack will be considering both genders, so uses the masc as 'common gender'.)

6. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

Only if the teacher also knows English.

7. lemoni122

lemoni122 New commenter

Touche! How does one put an accent in on this forum?