1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

magazines - recommendations for a class please

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by Teacher-in-Training42, Nov 4, 2017.

1. Teacher-in-Training42

Teacher-in-Training42 New commenter

hi

Does anyone know of any magazines that cover a lot of personal opinions on products or contain movie reviews. I really want to use them with my class but I am not sure of what's out there as I don't really read magazines that much. If you could tell me a name of a magazine that will contain stuff like this that would really help. It's for college students.

thanks

2. pepper5

pepper5 Star commenter

I don't know if it is still in print, but I used to read reviews about computer equipment in Computer Active which was interesting but easy to read. You could have a look online to see if it is still in print. Also, you could go to Sainsbury's and browse the magazine/paper section. There are many magazines on sale there and I am sure you would see something in connection with cars, pets, computers, beauty, film or football that would appeal to your students.

Teacher-in-Training42 likes this.