1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Magazine Club - Ideas and success stories please!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by CraftSL, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Hi, I'm currently setting up an afterschool magazine club with a group of y3-6 children. Its something i'm really interested in and motivated to do so i really want to get it right! I have a few ideas regarding what sorts of pages to include and of course the children will have most say in what they want to produce! But would like help on the more practical sides such as what is a reasonable amount of articles/pages for a termly magazine. Also I want to make sure the club is productive in the hour we meet each week, I know at first it will be more hectic as the children (and I!) get used to their new roles.

Any sample school magazines/newspapers would be greatly appreciated too!!
    Thanks

2. Hi, I'm currently setting up an afterschool magazine club with a group of y3-6 children. Its something i'm really interested in and motivated to do so i really want to get it right! I have a few ideas regarding what sorts of pages to include and of course the children will have most say in what they want to produce! But would like help on the more practical sides such as what is a reasonable amount of articles/pages for a termly magazine. Also I want to make sure the club is productive in the hour we meet each week, I know at first it will be more hectic as the children (and I!) get used to their new roles.

Any sample school magazines/newspapers would be greatly appreciated too!!
    Thanks