1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mad Men

Discussion in 'Personal' started by copycat, Feb 5, 2011.

1. copycat

copycat Occasional commenter

Started watching this last year on BBC2 (or 4?) and got totally addicted so was pleased to see series 4 was on BBC this week.
    However a large chunk of it seems to be missing so I'm now wondering if I only saw series 1 and possibly series 2 last year and have somehow missed series 3.
    Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

2. copycat

Started watching this last year on BBC2 (or 4?) and got totally addicted so was pleased to see series 4 was on BBC this week.
    However a large chunk of it seems to be missing so I'm now wondering if I only saw series 1 and possibly series 2 last year and have somehow missed series 3.
    Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks.

3. Last year BBC2 showed series 1 again. They didn't show series 2 or 3. They are now showing series 4.
    Pretty annoyed actually after really enjoying series 1. Am waiting for the box sets to be sent to me on lovefilm.

4. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

BBC4 did show all seasons, including 4 (finished just before Christmas,I think).

5. Yeah, but I missed them all when BBC4 showed them. I assumed that when BBC2 started showing series 1 that they would actually continue through 2 and 3 and not jump straight to 4!

6. catmother

catmother Lead commenter

Sorry.Did not realise BBC2 has started showing the start again. All a bit irrelevant to me now as Sky has now bought the rights and BBC will not have the next season.

7. Grrr.

Still, we always get the box sets - it's good to watch more than one episode at a time.
    Not that we have a choice now, really!

8. copycat

Thanks for your replies. I guess we'll all be getting the box sets! I was so looking forward to it.