1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Mac friendly, EY friendly fonts

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by Wotworklifebalance, Aug 23, 2011.

1. Wotworklifebalance

Wotworklifebalance New commenter

Hi Guys
    I hope that every-one has enjoyed a wonderful holiday. I have had a complete break and not looked at the TES site/thought about work for weeks and feel fabulous for it!

Alas, the time has come to begin to get my head around thinking about next year ... although I keep being distracted by my kids watching endless Scrubs re-runs. Much more fun than planning!

Over the summer I have been trying to get to grips with my new, shiny, marvellous Macbook - pause while I lovingly stroke the aluminium cover - and am now looking for advice on letters and sounds/early years friendly fonts which are available on a mac or easy to upload.

All advice gratefully received.
    Thanks
    Emma

2. Hi Emma, I too have been stroking - my new iphone. Technology can be sooh wonderful. Anyway to answer your question I downloaded this font last year when I started in the nursery. I had to pay for it but i just love it and have used it throughout the year forsaking all other fonts really. ....and it was very easy to open and download. Here is the link for you:-
    http://www.cursivewriting.org/precursive-1-fonts.html
    Hope its useful Eve

3. Wotworklifebalance

Thanks so much. I'll give it a go.
    Emma

4. Wotworklifebalance

Eve
    It's wonderful Thank you so much! I LOVE the arrow one.

Enjoy your iPhone, I'd love one but will have to lust for a little longer - especially as I work in an area with almost no mobile signal! A little hard to justify!