1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ma1 on the NC website

Discussion in 'Mathematics' started by tafkam, Apr 2, 2007.

1. tafkam

tafkam Occasional commenter

Is it me, or is there no way of accessing the attainment target statement for Ma1 on the National Curriculum website.
    It seems that the only way to access any AT statement is via the relevant section of the Programme of Study - except of course, Ma1 doesn't have one.

Is it me?
    Or them?

2. tafkam

Is it me, or is there no way of accessing the attainment target statement for Ma1 on the National Curriculum website.
    It seems that the only way to access any AT statement is via the relevant section of the Programme of Study - except of course, Ma1 doesn't have one.

Is it me?
    Or them?

3. tl1000

tl1000 New commenter

4. tafkam

Ah, that will do for now.
    Thank you

5. tl1000

tl1000 New commenter

6. Sorry, do you know if it exists anywhere now?
    Many thanks!

7. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

can send you a copy - DM me with your email address

8. strawbs

strawbs Occasional commenter

does DM know you are demanding people DM you, Adam?[​IMG]

9. MEG25

MEG25 New commenter

If anyone has a copy could I please ask for one? I am stuck and like many others can not find it anywhere!

10. Sorry, I am a bi tout of the loop here... Is there a reason why the Ma1 stuff has disappeared. Is this an oversight, or is it because Ma1 is now integrated into Ma2, Ma3, Ma4 ?

11. adamcreen

adamcreen Occasional commenter

try pages 87 and 88 of this: https://www.education.gov.uk/publications/eOrderingDownload/QCA-99-460.pdf