1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ma new killer thred cos the auld een is brokin......

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by cosmos, Dec 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Kwollybares are obbssesit with huggin.

hug.jpg

2. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

For those of you who haven't seen Belle's post on cookery, Cosmos has passed away suddenly,What a shock and such sad news. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

I've copied Belle's message.

"I'm so sorry to have to tell you all but the lovely Comos has passed away, suuddenly and without warning.
    I just had such a bad feeling...................I've had a wonderful email from her daughter (who has asked me to let you all know) which I will share on here in due course, but I'm too upset at the moment. I consider myself so fortunate to have had her as a good friend in RL. We shared many laughs over coffee in Marlborough, shopping for her dress for her 60th and visiting each other's homes. I shall miss her terribly.
    So, so sad.
    RIP my darling friend Cosmos...................."

3. Spiritwalkerness

Spiritwalkerness Star commenter

[​IMG]

What very, very sad news :(

4. AckyWacky

AckyWacky New commenter

I have followed this thread for many years. I'm so upset to hear about Cosmos. Many a time I've laughed out loud at the spats between Jawdee and Kilofatcat. Not to mention the love so true between Scabby and Killer. Although I never had the privilege of meeting her I often wished I could. I lived in the NE of Scotland for a while and loved the accent she portrayed through Killer. Her warmth and quick wit was a constant feature on this thread. Rest in peace quine x

5. WeeScabbyDug

WeeScabbyDug Senior commenter

Ma mammy sez ah've tae be a brave dug an' no start greetin, which is funny cummin' frae her as she sits here bawlin' her e'es oot.

Ma mammy met Killer's mammy an' they talkit aboot 'thi integrity o' the thread' an' aboot thi mammy's an' pets bein' troo tae themselves. Sae ah ken oan wan level that therr's a reel wee Killer cat oot therr, an' ah hope that she goes tae live wi' her ither hummin' an' dusnae get thi driedcr@pfud. Ma mammy hus a pikshure o' thi real Killer oan her nottiss bored.

Thing is tho' Killer cat an' meh wud sumtimes send each other thi messijes, an' we talkit' aboot thi day whin wan o' us couldnae post any mair. We thocht it wud be wan o' us, an' nae wan o' thi mammies.

But we hud an agreement thaht therr cud nivver be a Killer Cat wi'oot a Wee Scabby Dug an' viserverrsa. An' therrr shudnae be oany mair fechtin' if wan' o' uz was gone, coz it startit wi' Killer Cat versus wi Scabby Dug.

Sae, wi' a heavy hairt, ah huv tae sae fareweel tae aw o' you, coz ah promisit ma darlin' gurrl thaht ah cud nivver carry oan postin' wi'oot her. It's nae thaht ah didnae huv fun an' ah luv aw o' ye's twa', but Killer an' meh made a solemn promise.

Killer, ye wur a braw freen an' we hud a love thaht wiz puir an' troo. Meh an' ma mammy wull miss ye an' yer mammy. Bye fur noo, ma darlin' xxx

[​IMG]

6. gargs

gargs Star commenter

7. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

Oh, I'm so sad. Killa's mum was a lovely lady (despite Killa's rood comments) and I shall miss her on here.
    What an absolute shock..

8. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

9. sparklepig2002

The end of an era.:( I've really enjoyed being part of this thread and getting to know the pets and their mams. We've been through good and bad times and supported each other all the way. Special hugs to Scabby and Scabby's mam.
    Goodbye Killer and RIP dear Cosmos. xxxxx

10. Motherofchikkins

Motherofchikkins Star commenter

Oh, it is an end of an era... there have been lost of other pets that we've lost on here, but Killer and Scabby agreed that the inability for either of them to post on here would have to be the end of the thread. Killer said they would ask the 'mods' to lock the thread if it ever came to this.

We've shared all sorts of things on here, and I know for myself that it is often, for some unknown reason for 'Scabby' to say 'Ma mammy's greetin'" rather than me to say for myself that I am crying, and I know Scabby can never have another 'fecht'.

But there is nothing to say that the pets cannot have another just chat thread in time, if they feel like it. And any of us can start one at any time on here. And Scabby might pop onto the 'Weel, weel, weel thread...' He just promised Killer that he'd never have another 'fecht' on here without her, his own 'wan puir troo love'

But in the meantime, when we're no longer sharing our collective sadness and grief for both Cosmos and Killer on here, that we respect Killer and Scabby's agreement and let this thread die a natural death. It can never be the same without our Killer cat xxx

:(:(:(

bevdex, marlin, rosievoice and 4 others like this.
  11. guinnesspuss

guinnesspuss Star commenter

12. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

My mammy said that when she goes to church tonight she's gonna light a candle and say a speshul prayer for Killa's mammy and her family xx

13. monicabilongame

monicabilongame Star commenter

Peggy and Bubbil and Skweek's mammy is usin' up the hanky box so we jus wanted to say thank Killer's mammy made us so wellcom an we will miss her an Killer. We jus wantid to say that befour the thred is lockt.

14. rosievoice

An' uz an all. Tara pets. It wuz guid fitin' on heer, an' dooin sneeky things. Me mam has bin snifflin all day

Ah'm gonna start a new pet thredd calld "thi new pet thredd" thi morrer, unless won of yers beets uz to it..

Dubble troo.

15. WeeScabbyDug

Aye. Ma mammy's stull greetin' an aw. We kin 'hear' Killer's voice, lik' whin nyoo pets cam' oan she'd say, "Furst ye introdyoos yersel, an' ye introdyoos yer mammy an' then we dae the insultin', an 'then we kin huv a fecht"...... an' thi way she sang thit wiz sae byootiful it mad' aw thi mammies hang oaf wan anither wi' the greetin'..... an' the way she aye gied ma mammy a mellin fur her birfday, an' the way she'd say "See ye the morra's morn"

It wud be gud if ye cud start thi ither thread Jaw Dee fur thi ither pets an' ah'll see ye's o'er therr sumtimes

Big hugs tae aw thi pets an' the mammies thaht ur dain' thi greevin' frae meh an' ma mammy xxx

bevdex, lardylady and sparklepig2002 like this.
  16. sparklepig2002

Scabby's mam- if it's OK with you, could you ask for the thread to be locked, but not deleted? I'd like to have the posts to look back on. If that's too painful though, I quite understand. Xx

17. WeeScabbyDug

Aye darlin.

@TES_Community

Can you lock this thread please out of respect to our darling Cosmos an' Killer cat.

Bye ma darlin xxx

[​IMG]

bevdex, gargs and lardylady like this.
  18. rosievoice

Me hart is sair.
    image.jpeg

lardylady, bevdex and sparklepig2002 like this.
  19. sparklepig2002

Good bye Killer. You are gone, but you will never be forgotten.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lardylady and bevdex like this.
  20. bevdex

bevdex Star commenter

Ah hopes Killa is awright. Mi mam is snufflin in the kitchin. Mebbe all o the pets will talk ter each ovver on anuvver fred. Gudbye ter this'un.

sparklepig2002 and lardylady like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.