1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MA learning abroad - enquiries

Discussion in 'Teaching overseas' started by Oscar63, Jan 23, 2011.

1. Oscar63

Oscar63 New commenter

Hi there

anyone have any information please on studying a masters whilst living abroad? Am living in Germany teaching in an international school and am currently trying to get on a MA in Education course but they are not accepting anyone as the UK govmt have withdrawn funding,
    am looking for advice on any other avenues available to me at this juncture.

Many thanks in advance

Osc

2. Oscar63

Oscar63 New commenter

PS I am a former UK resident. and when referring to an MA I mean a Masters postgrad course.

3. I am doing one entirely on line at Middlesex University.It isn't that expensive, but it isn't that interactive either but I have a good tutor and access to online journals etc. In my research the only 2 places I found doing entirely online courses were the OU and Midx.

4. I went through the OU. There wasn't much choice in the modules that could be done online though.

5. invincible

invincible New commenter

6. Bath runs their Int school course currently at Munich IS and the International School of The Hague