1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Ma last post... :(

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by WeeScabbyDug, Oct 26, 2019.

1. WeeScabbyDug

WeeScabbyDug Senior commenter

Ah'm sorry tae huv tae tell ye's, but ah'm awfy nae weel. Ah went tae thi V E T wi a coff, an' ah goat stuff, but ah went doonhill awfy fast, sae ma mammy an' daddy took meh tae anither V E T thi day, an' she did the EX-Rayz, an' therr's a big lump in ma stomick.

Ah'm hame fur thi weekend, wi' drugs, an' then ah'll huv tae go tae thi V E T fur thi last time. Thi V E T just thocht ma mammy an' daddy wud want a cuppla days tae get their heids roon meh nae bein' here, coz it's awfy sudden.

Ma mammy, wha's sittin' here greetin', sez it wud be rood tae jist disappear, coz ye've aw put up wi' meh fur years noo, sae ah'll jist sae goodbye fur noo'.

Ah'll no' drag this oot. Ma mammy wull let ye's kno'

Ah jist wantit tae say, it's been braw. It reelly hus. Bye tae aw thi petz an' thi mammies fur thi fechts, thi bozies an' thi duggy treets. Ye ken wha's ye ur

xxxxxxxxx

2. Corvuscorax

Corvuscorax Star commenter

sending you lots and lots of love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Sundaytrekker

Sundaytrekker Star commenter

Ahh, WeeScabbyDug.

So sorry. Goodbye from all of us.

((((Scabby))))
    ((((Scabbysmammy))))

4. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

The lurchers and I are having a wee cry and sending all our love Scabby xx A nose wobble from Walter the greyhound too.

(((Scabby's Mum))) your boy was loved all over the world, and adored right where it mattered to him most xxxx

5. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

Love to you and yer mammy Scabby. You’ve been Amazon’.

6. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

And someone here doing the same.:(

Beautifully summed up by Bombay there.

I trust 'yer mammy and daddy' provide lots of cuddles and titbits, before they have to take you on that last journey with a heavy heart. :(

7. marlin

marlin Star commenter

This
    And this

Sending big hugs to yer mammy (((((((((( Scabby'smammy ))))))))))

8. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

Oh MoC. I'm so sorry. I'm greetin' too.:(
    Give Scabby an extra special cuddle from me and the piggies are sending their "bestist carrits".
    Thinking of you. Lots of love. Xxxxx

9. rosievoice

rosievoice Star commenter

Rosie says the place you're going to is full of noxious sniffs, fishy smells to squirm on, your f ud bowls never get empty and cats aren't allowed to use their cloochies when they biff you around the snozzle. The beech will always be there when you want it and your joints won't ever be stiff. Best of all, your puir troo love will be waiting for you near the melons.

It's been an honour, old chap. You have been loved. xxxxx

10. Motherofchikkins

Motherofchikkins Star commenter

Thank you everyone.
    Thank you. I told him that.

I sat beside him tonight. He's heavily drugged and out of it. I think I might have to just phone the emergency vet tomorrow. I don't want him to suffer needlessly.

Wasn't expecting this today. He had a respiratory infection and the vet said to give him chicken soup. I was worried that would set off his previous history of pancreatitis, and that's what I thought was wrong when he was so comatose this morning. As we carried him into the vet's this morning using his doggy bed as a stretcher, I was joking and saying "Don't get used to this" Feel awful now.

Anyway, I sat down beside him tonight, and I've said "I'm so sorry for all the times I could have taken you to the B E E C H and i just didn't, and I'm sorry for the times that you wanted attention, and I just wasn't there, and I'm sorry that the cat was such a ***** to you, and I did tell her off, every single time, and BTW, you are a really special dog and there's people on the other side of the world that really care about you'"

And I know he's completely deaf, and he didn't understand or even half of that, but it means a lot to me, that ma wee dug will be missed.

It's the end of an era, Killer Cat v's Wee Scabby Dug

Thanks to everyone for everything xxx

josienig, bevdex, Jesmond12 and 6 others like this.
  11. marlin

marlin Star commenter

12. Mr_Figgle

Mr_Figgle New commenter

Oh my dear fellow, I am so sorry to read this. I think you have been a much-loved dog with the very best sort of parents. Stripeykn*ckers and I send our best purrs and bosies, and the last pinch of catnip in the tin.

Loves from Figgle, Stripey and the female staff. Xxx

Motherofchikkins, bevdex and lanokia like this.
  13. josienig

josienig Lead commenter

Motherofchikkins and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  14. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Sending lots of ginger cuddles xxxx

Motherofchikkins and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  15. smurphy6

smurphy6 Senior commenter

God bless you and your family Scabby. Run free.

16. lizziescat

lizziescat Star commenter

This
    Exactly my thoughts but I’m not as eloquent as rosie.

A tear being shed here as well

(((((((((((((((MoC))))))))))))))))))

17. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

I think we all have watery eyes.

You’re a magnificent dug Scabby and everyone is wishing you peace, cuddles, beeches to run on and treats, wherever you are.

Special hugs to yer mammy too.

18. Jesmond12

Jesmond12 Star commenter

So sorry to hear your news. J dog sends his love and a special woof.

19. Alceanne1

Alceanne1 Senior commenter

Adieu, Scabby - it has been an enormous pleasure to know you. Run free.

(((((((((Motherofchikkens)))))))) I am feeling for you.

20. bevdex

bevdex Star commenter

Aw Scabby, ah'm sorri ter reed yer post. Mi mam's snifflin in the kitchin an heven mi da's cleerin is throte.
    Ah hopes that yer fynde that raynbow bridge where theer's lots o treets an walkies on the beech evry day.
    Tara mate
    Bevdug