1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MA Education at Edge Hill

Discussion in 'Professional development' started by miss detention, Apr 13, 2012.

1. miss detention

miss detention New commenter

Hi,
    I've just registered for the MA Education distance learning course at Edge Hill. Is there anybody here who has done this or is currently on the course and wants to network?

2. I am.
    :)
    Feel free to PM me.

3. yashin

yashin New commenter

Is this course fully distance learning or part distance part attendance? I am confused by their website. I need one what is fully distance learning. And how much is each unit(or 30 credits or whatever they do)?

4. My girlfriend has just passed this module.

5. Just submitted my assignment....did feel confident until the moment of emailing...

6. I am thinking of completing the application form this weekend. Did you get any APL?
    Thanks just wondering>>>> Is it a good idea or not? ( Going back to study)

7. I am interested in this and I am a member of ATL. How do I apply?

8. TBH, ATM I am not so cheery about APEL process, as it appears the goalposts have been moved and actually now worth very little compared to what I was originally told...