1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

MA Dissertation Questionnaire (FS, Year 1, and Year 2 teachers needed!)

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by PhoenixFortune, Jul 18, 2018.

1. PhoenixFortune

PhoenixFortune New commenter

I am conducting a study for my Masters dissertation relating to what school teachers know about EAL pupils, and I need more responses from FS, Year 1, and Year 2 teachers. You can still take part even if you completed your teacher training elsewhere, or don’t have EAL pupils in your current class.

All you have to do is complete this online questionnaire: https://goo.gl/forms/5VyYkm9IZV5gUQ5j1

I appreciate how busy teachers are, so it shouldn’t take longer than 15 minutes to complete. It’s totally anonymous and confidential, so please be as honest as possible!

I need as many participants as possible, and I’m immensely grateful for every single one!

Thank you very much!

2. PhoenixFortune

PhoenixFortune New commenter

Last call for participants! I'm closing the questionnaire at midnight on Sunday, so if you haven't done the questionnaire yet, please do ASAP!

3. lizdot

lizdot New commenter

Have you also posted on the Primary Forum?

I found the questionnaire interesting and thought provoking.