1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lunch time entertainment!

Discussion in 'Primary' started by moggycat, Jun 22, 2020.

1. moggycat

moggycat New commenter

Can anyone recommend anything good to put on for our year sixes whilst they're eating lunch? (in the class). So far, we've watched Harry Potter chapters being read out by celebs and a bit of Blue Planet but I think they want something a bit more lively. I'm sure there's a programme about dangerous animals but can't think of it's name! Stuff like that anyway. Thank you!

2. Wotton

Wotton Lead commenter

hotchoc6 and moggycat like this.
  3. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Star commenter

Gosh, you're doing well @moggycat! We've luckily been able to eat outside with Year 6 most days (should be able to all this week). On the few days we've had to stay in, have ended up with Disney film on Netflix.

4. caterpillartobutterfly

caterpillartobutterfly Star commenter

Do you have access to youtube in school?

Our older boys love to watch dominoes falling and there are some incredible displays online.
    Or start a film from netflix and note down where you get up to each day, to carry on the day after.
    Anything Antarctica works as well.

5. moggycat

moggycat New commenter

Thanks all. Yes, we're inside for part of our lunch and it can drag.

6. moggycat

moggycat New commenter

This is probably a really stupid question but do I need to check if the school holds a TV licence before I show the kids bbc I player?

7. sunshineneeded

sunshineneeded Star commenter

Wouldn't cross my mind to ever ask that question!

8. ACOYEAR8

ACOYEAR8 Star commenter