1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lunch time club ideas - not sporty or instrument based!

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by henny25, Feb 19, 2012.

1. Hi all, I'm looking for ideas for a lunch time club to run. I should say I am not sporty, nor can I play a musical instrument! If anyone runs a successful lunch time club that doesn't fall in either category could you share your ideas please. I've posted this in the Primary forum too but I am also interested in clubs that may appeal to the younger children in school.
    Thanks in advance, Henny

2. Hi all, I'm looking for ideas for a lunch time club to run. I should say I am not sporty, nor can I play a musical instrument! If anyone runs a successful lunch time club that doesn't fall in either category could you share your ideas please. I've posted this in the Primary forum too but I am also interested in clubs that may appeal to the younger children in school.
    Thanks in advance, Henny

3. Lego club. Super fun. Loads of imagination needed. EAL kids able to confidently participate.

4. Cookery, art and craft, film, computer, french/german/spanish if you know any (amazing how quickly children pick these up and enjoy using them!) Have fun!