1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

LSBU Interview Wednesday 13th Jan

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by danni_barr, Jan 11, 2010.

1. Hi, I just wondered whether there was anyone out there on the forums who has an interview with LSBU this Wednesday (13th Jan '10). Thought that we could introduce ourselves now before the interview as I always find that it calms me as there is someone I know rather than being in a room full of people I don't!

Hope to hear from some prospective interviewees!

2. Dear Danni_Barr,

Just wanted to check how your interview was? I got rejected from IoE (Institute of Education) last Friday, 16th Jan and my second choice is LSBU, they have to get back to me by 12th of Feb. Hopefully I will get an interview with them soon. Was wondering if you could give me a run-down of what their interview was like? And when are you going to hear back from them?

If i do get in, we will be doing the primary PGCE in Sept together - which is always helpful when you already know someone on the course.

thanks in advance!
    Anjali

3. Hi

I was wondering if you had a interview with LSBU? I got mine in Jan and I am panicking!!!!