1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lovehearts, Drumsticks or Fruit Salads?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by littlemissraw, Feb 20, 2011.

1. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

I'm looking for some sweets to give brides to be at a wedding fair I'm doing next weekend. Have been looking at the ones above. What do you think is best?

2. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

Love hearts? Cherry lips?

3. littlemissraw

I love those! But I want things wrapped with lots of hands being on them xx

4. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I haven't eaten them in years and years so I'm not sure if I'm correct in thinking that you could buy them in little packets?
    Anyway no matter, I'd go for love hearts, they always seem to make people smile.

5. I'd go for the lovehearts. They sell them at confetti.co.uk or at least they did when I got married and was buying stuff from there.

6. tartetatin

tartetatin New commenter

I too would go for lovehearts. You can also buy wee mini packets of Haribos which have squidgy love hearts and rings in.

7. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Drumsticks can get a bit messy and pull your fillings out, and the paper stick goes all wet and skanky before you've eaten the last bit.

I used to like Fruit Salads when I worked in a small cafe because they were easy to nick and the boss never bothered counting them to see if any were missing. They can get a bit sticky on a hot day though, especially if hidden deep in pockets so the boss doesn't see.

On balance I'd say Love Hearts.

8. littlemissraw

Thanks all. Have ordered 3kg of lovehearts (however many packets that is!) [​IMG]