1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Love teaching, hate the hassle? Tuition centre for sale, Kent

Discussion in 'Primary' started by Chigley, Jan 25, 2011.

1. Hi
    Just in case anyone in snterested in a new career direction...I am selling my private tuition centre, based in NW Kent/SE London. Town centre based, around 35 students currently enrolled form Yr1 to Yr11, although have tutored in excess of 70 per week at the premises (before I had my own child!) Children supervised in small groups, classes cost £25 per child.

Please PM me for further details.
    C

2. Hi
    Just in case anyone in snterested in a new career direction...I am selling my private tuition centre, based in NW Kent/SE London. Town centre based, around 35 students currently enrolled form Yr1 to Yr11, although have tutored in excess of 70 per week at the premises (before I had my own child!) Children supervised in small groups, classes cost £25 per child.

Please PM me for further details.
    C

3. Hi,
    How much are you selling the centre for? Are you renting the property and how much is the rent? How many teachers are employed and which subjects are taught?
    Kind Regards,
    Shahzad

4. I can be contacted on 07878486779.