1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lost QTS test results

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by NNS, May 22, 2011.

1. NNS

NNS New commenter

Daft as it is, i actually managed to loose my QTS test results. I have passed al lof them ages ago, filed them, but becase I was reorganising my files I put them aside, somewhere, and now they are nowhere to be found.I have tons and tons of papers, and I just cannot find the three sheets :/
    Would I have to retake the tests to have something to put in my files as a proof of standards?

2. Sillow

Sillow Senior commenter

Your uni should be told that you have passed them and they will use that to inform the GTC of your successful completion. I don't remember showing any results to my uni, it was all done automatically. I certainly wasn't asked at any interviews about them and have no idea where they are now!

3. NNS

NNS New commenter

Well, I was thinking I would need it for my record sheets/standards, and one of the schools i was thinking of applying to wanted a proof of those, so just wondered whether there is any way to get a copy or not :)

4. Georgia99

Georgia99 New commenter

You can register and log in via the GTC website and get your results that way, just print them off.
    But your uni should have received confirmation. Think I've lost mine too!