1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lost Perfromance management documents.

Discussion in 'Pay and conditions' started by casper, Nov 3, 2011.

1. casper

casper New commenter

How serious is it in a school, if performance management documents are lost?

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

The head teacher of my previous school left under a cloud - Having destroyed ALL documents pertaining to performance management and, more concerning, threshold application and result.

3. I'm always losing bits of paper like this. I just can't help it - no matter how much care I take. My H/T now knows never to give me an original without taking a copy first. I do now either just complete it immediately and hand it back or, if I can't do that, scan all important paperwork into the network.

4. casper

casper New commenter

Yep, perhaps this is why my threshold application did not happen. I applied and that was it. I now know that a lot of Perrfomance Management documents were lost so nothing available for this years reviews.