1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lost NQT Induction information

Discussion in 'NQTs and new teachers' started by year1109, Jun 28, 2020.

1. year1109

year1109 New commenter

I have completed 1 term of my NQT induction 4 years ago. I didn't resume my induction in any other school until now. I left my first school 4 years ago with no interim assessment/first assessment as part of my NQT induction to take with me, the school hasn't kept it either. I have contacted the LA to see if they have it stored. If it isn't located, does my Induction start from scratch in my new school? I know you can't restart induction but if there are no documents proving otherwise, what happens?

2. ajc89

ajc89 Occasional commenter

You can restart/extend if you have mitigating circumstances.
    Do you not have a website where your nqt info is stored? Like a county teaching website or something?

ACOYEAR8 likes this.
  3. year1109

year1109 New commenter

I wouldn’t have the log in details for it, there is a NQT manager website for the LA so I will have to contact them, thank you

4. ajc89

ajc89 Occasional commenter

That is what I meant- You should have your own log in details for it

5. year1109

year1109 New commenter

I don't

6. surfblue33

surfblue33 New commenter

That would be your teacher reference number which you use with the self serve login. You should have had that through the post on getting QTS.