1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Lost Camera...Please help.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by 2008Teacher, Jul 25, 2011.

1. I accidentally left my camera on a train on Sunday Morning. It was most likely when the train was near London Waterloo Station (where I got off the train), but could have been found anywhere south of that as that was the direction the train would have been going. It was in a leather case.

I'm not as worried about the camera as I am the memory card inside it - it has my anniversary photos (along with others) which are so special to me and cannot be replaced.

Please inbox me if you or someone you know has found it. I will give a small reward if the memory card and/or camera is returned to me.

Please help,

Thank you.

2. Recently, someone contaced my local radio station to say they had found a camera at a Take That concert. The 'presenters' described the photos etc and several days later, the camera and its owner were reunited. Perhaps you could contact your local radio and they could do a SOS.
    Good luck, I hope it turns up.
    x