1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for this WW2 resource - can anyone help?

Discussion in 'History' started by Debbie20, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Debbie20

Debbie20 New commenter

Two years ago I used a booklet by the National Archives of Scotland called World War 2: The Scottish Home Front. It was a brilliant resource and I'm really sorry I didn't manage to hold on to it. The National Archives used to sell it via their website but I notice they don't have it up anymore, and I'm not having any luck contacting them.

Does anyone know where I can find this booklet, or even have one they are willing to sell? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

2. Debbie20

Debbie20 New commenter

Two years ago I used a booklet by the National Archives of Scotland called World War 2: The Scottish Home Front. It was a brilliant resource and I'm really sorry I didn't manage to hold on to it. The National Archives used to sell it via their website but I notice they don't have it up anymore, and I'm not having any luck contacting them.

Does anyone know where I can find this booklet, or even have one they are willing to sell? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

3. Debbie,
    Have you tried telephoning the National Archives at Kew in London and asking them if they know of this booklet and if so where you can get a copy from. Their number is 020 8876 3444 Email is enquiry@nationalarchives.gov.uk. Their full address isNational Register of Archives, Kew, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 4DU
    The National Archives in Scotland are on 0131 535 1314. Email enquiries@nas.gov.uk Full address is National Archives of Scotland, HM General Register House, 2. Princes Street, Edinburgh, EH1 3YY
    I hope at least some of this info is of use to you.
    rb211