1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Looking for The Laundry Girls

Discussion in 'Drama and performing arts' started by mickyf, Jun 5, 2007.

1. I'm desperate for a copy of The Laundry Girls by Bill Owen. I know it's out of print but does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get one?

2. I'm desperate for a copy of The Laundry Girls by Bill Owen. I know it's out of print but does anyone have a copy, or know where I can get one?

3. Try either 'Be My baby' by Amanda whittington or 'The Magdalen Whitewash' on www.tasteproductions.co.uk

I have heard of 'The Laundry Girls' but never ever seen a copy in over 25 years of teaching,at 12 schools, and working in Drama since 1974.

4. im sure ive a copy at school - let me have your address and i'll pop it in the post. crofta@hotmail.com

5. teacha

teacha Occasional commenter

there is a copy on amazon for £180.39!!!!!

6. Give me a shout if Lazzaroo doesn't find one!!

7. Give me a shout if Lazzaroo doesn't have a copy!

8. Hello, we've been searching for a copy too. If you could let us have a copy of the script it would be marvellous.

9. sleepsuit,

email your postal address to me and i;ll put a copy in the post.

10. I can send you a copy electronically if you want, on the sly of course!

11. Thank you Lazzaroo. You're fantastic! Major Brownie points with my HOD too! Cheers.

12. sleepsuit,

haven't had an email from you with your address: crofta@hotmail.com

Lazzaroo

13. Hi!

I know it was a long time ago you posted about the laundry girls but do you still have an electronic copy? Drama teacher gone on maternity and hasnt left it and they need it this week!

Thanks so much in advance!

Melissa (desperate drama cover teacher!) missjohndrama@yahoo.com

14. Would it be possible to get a copy also? Hi there!